Friday, June 18, 2010

30 days english trial kit :D

Trial kit Eng Language by Afiq Azri :) (mcm ada je)
Heee~

Im gonna write in english for this entry. Special thanks to Afiq because he give me some advice to do it. And he gonna check my grammar. My goshh. HAHA. Im doing this cause I want to train my self to write and speak better. Eventhou' I know, my English is not good as yours. But i learn as well to do it by myself. Spm is just around the corner. Herrr, i target for my result is 5A's. It would be Bm, Eng, Agama, Sejarah, PSV or Math maybe :)

Actually, i dont know what to talk about for this entry. Herr, boring is it? While im write in BM for other entry's before, its pretty awesome. HAHA. Because i can use my own word. But in english, i've less vocab. HAHA. So i cant "nagging" as usual. :D

Headache lah. Tiberr jeh. My homework is not done yet. I just like want to sing Stand up for Cancer because of you. Grrr. Main-main pulak dia ni... Please dude, i think i will stop here now.. I cant stop laughing.. HAHAHA. no idea. sweat ;D


P/S: Aku x leh naik taip lagi dah. X tahan aku gelak tgk english aku yg berterabur ni. HAHA. I cant write in english as well like u Afiq Azri, Eiz Haranton and Aming Jasko :) I dont have that ability u have before. huhu. Teach me dude. Herrrr.

3 comments:

palinribena ♥ said...

nice try brader blogger

komander rendah kanan faidiey said...

u can do it najim! just kepp going everyday. ull be btter,

azim said...

thx :D
hahaha