Tuesday, January 25, 2011

respon saya? saya senang!

Rule : respond to these as sarcastic/mean as you could. 
(YR stands for Your Response) 

once u've been tagged, must do!! =) 
happy reading =D 



If an annoying person says : 



1) I am cute. 
YR : hahahaha! masuk lif tekan sendiri. booo~  (masuk bakul angkat sendiri)



2) I am the most beautiful/handsome. 
YR : hahahaha!! nenek kau yg dah runtuh kulit mesti cun gak en. T_T  



3) See, everyone loves me because I am rich and famous. 
YR : hahaha!! kesian gila! bila dah miskin, kau kawan gan lak aku k. :PP



4) Unlike you, I am perfectly multi-skilled. I do everything very well from sports to academic thing. 
YR : hahaha!! cukup sifat.. takbur, riak, sombong, belagak. :D 





If an annoying hot woman/man says : 



1) I know you like me. 
YR : hahaha!! ketiak kauu! 



2) What are u looking at? I am not interested in you! 
YR : eleh kau ingat aku nk sgt tgk? cuma tak sampai hati nk ckp yg bulu hidung kau tu tgh posing atas bibir! hahaha!!



3) Sorry, you're nice but seriously not my type. 
YR : whatever girl~ 



4) UNLESS you are rich, then don't dream that I will get a ride with you! 
YR : i wasnt offering u.. 



5) Look, I am pretty/ handsome; I can make people hate you! 
YR : what goes around, comes around. Kita tgk hujung nnt. :DD




If an annoying extremely ugly woman/man says : 



1) I think you and I can make a good couple. 
YR : typing error



2) May I have your cell phone number? please please please? 
YR : can. ask dis girl next to me. (:



3) Hi, wanna hang out? I want you to be with me the whole night. 
YR : takleh. ada qiamulail ah. 



4) What do you like about me? 
YR : i like it. ahak ahak T_T get a life. malas nak fikir doh.



5) I want you to say that I am pretty/handsome and you like me soooooooo much! 
YR : tolongla faham. aku lupa dah nk ckp apa kat kau tadik. brr~




If your enemy says : 



1) Hi bitch! 
YR : -sambil pegang cermin and tunjuk kt muka dia blek -



2) You smell like shit! 
YR : as long as i dont look like u, ok sure. if u say so. 



3) What an ugly creature you are! 
YR : at least i have a gf.



4) I am going to kick your ass in this race for sure. 
YR : kick la. i will shout out yg u ni super hanjj :D




If your annoying ex says : 



1) I still love you... 
YR : sorry. who are you? lupa lak nama ;)



2) I know you still love me! 
YR : poor soul. berangan tak sudah yaww~



3) Please, come back with me honey/hubby... 
YR : tettt. 



4) Please call me... 
YR : out of credit. ok bye. 



5) The break up hurt me so much... 
YR : geli lah dohh kalau kapel tapi tak kawen. blah arr~ 




If an annoying salesperson says : 



1) Wow! You are so pretty/handsome! 
YR : alhamdulillah. 



2) Seriously, I used this product and I've changed! 
YR : baguslah untuk kau. beli lah untuk stok masa depan. 



3) We are giving a discount up to 50%! 
YR : wow. T_T 



4) This one is good sir/madam. Buy sir/madam. Buy... 
YR : bye? bye? hokayy bye (:


digubah dgn kasih syg oleh Nazim Nasri. Dipetik dari? Maria E. Bye.



Photobucket

No comments: