Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Kalaulah exam SPM jawab pakai iPad ;)




1. Have you ever asked someone out/been asked out?
Yeah (:

2. Where was your profile picture taken?
My pinky room.

3. What's your middle name?
Fazura. HAHA. Don't have lah.

4. Your current relationship status?
Single but not available (belum kahwin lah)

5. Does your crush like you back?
Sah sah la tak -,-

6. What is your current mood?
Anxiety :(

7. What color socks are you wearing ?
Skin colour

8. What color shirt are you wearing?
Purple

9. Missing something?
Yeahh, my late grandpa.

10. If you could go back in time and change something, what would you do?
I will change myself back to normal. Oh gosh! My world now is full with the sin.

11. If you must be an animal for one day what would you be ?
Bird. I believe i can fly. I can fly anywhere. If i could fly, i want go to Mecca ;)

12. Ever had a near death experience?
Twice. An accident and robbed.

13. Something you do a lot?
Online and sleeping beauty :D

14. The song stuck in your head?
Pujaan Malaya by Adzrin Adzhar

15. Who did you copy and paste this from?
Haikal Azri 

16. Name someone with the same birthday as you.
Hunny Madu FLY FM ;)

17. When was the last time you cried?
Last Oktober. I think so.

18. Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
Oh, semestinya :)

19. If you could have one super power what would it be?
Invisible. I want to slap who ever i want. And they couldn't see me :)

20. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Personality and her lifestyle.

21. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
I hate Starbucks.

22. What's your biggest secret?
-,- Should i telling u this?! Those secret is mine! 

23. Favorite color?
Black, White, Blue, Purple

24. Do you still watch kiddie shows on tv?
Sometimes (:

25. What's on your walls in your room?
Blue notice board and my picha ;)

26. What are you?
What are you doing here. HAHA. Me is an abnormal person. Sometimes i look very pretty happy and sometimes i looks like a strangers

27. Do you speak any other languages?
Yeah. I try to speak in English.

28. What's your favorite smell?
Ketiak -,- Heh, i do love Guess and Burberry fragrance.

29. Describe your life in one word?
Unpredictable =,=?

30. Have you ever been kissed in the rain?
Nope

31. What are you thinking about right now?
My addmath test tomorrow -,-

33. What should you be doing?
Sleep till morning.

34. Who was the last person that made you upset/angry?
Can i mention his name? The nominees is ..... *ching
Cannot la you. Shhhh~ 

35. How often do you talk to God?
Whenever I pray, whenever I fell uneasy and whenever I insecure.

36. Do you like working in the yard?
Ohh tidak. 

37. If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
If Fazura is a man. I would put her name at the back of my name. HAHA. Can?!

38. Do you act differently around the person you like?
Sometimes. HEHE. Macho man.

39. What is your natural hair color?
Black eyed peas. HEH. I tink dark brown lah.

40. Who was the last person to make you cry?
YOU!

3 comments:

NAZ said...

hensem lu beb

Nisha Ramlan said...

walauwehhh..
tunggu kamu dah bercucu nanti lah ye..
haha

Nazim Nasri said...

HAHA.
tunggu apa joyahh oii ;D