Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My name is Aroomy -,-


I have a new friendhis name is Khalid Aroomy. He has just returned from Ausiee. At first, I did not know that he is a Malaysian. This occurred after my good friend told me about Khalid. Khalid began to criticize me on Facebook. And I was surprised to know that the flood of his age is 16 years.

After a few days to meet with Khalid, I just know that he is less fluent in Malay. So I feel like helping him because next year he will be sitting the SPM. I just teach the basics alone. The rest he will learn in the tuition center.

Sorry lah, i kalau mengajar mmg laju jeh. Faham tak faham, lantak u lah. HAHA. Just kidding Aroomy Lambert. Me and Fahmi will help you awkeyy :)

U pun boleh cakap Melayu kan, tp quite slow baby slow. HAHA. 
Heh, jgn nk malu2 tau (:

Khalid said: Azim is just being an awesome teacha la Fahmi :))
he s so 3 thousand n eight, im so two thousand late :'DD

Khalid, i think my lingo is very bad lah. I hope u understand and feel free to teach me oso ;)

No comments: